Pauley Pavilion Parking
Below is the Pauley Pavilion address, please input it into your cars SatNav system to make your journey easier:
301 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, California 90095
Note that this is Los Angeles so traffic is going to be busy, especially close to the Pauley Pavilion as around the time of popular events the traffic can be busier. Plan accordingly!
Pauley Pavilion is easily accessible from Lots 4, 7 and 8. Parking is priced at $12 per car. Where else, parking kiosks are located at the entrance of Lot 4 and north of the Westwood Blvd & Strathmore Blvd intersection (near Lot 8 entrance).
Visitors may pay in cash or credit card at these kiosks. Parking attendants will also be stationed in front of parking structures on game day however, they only accept cash.
For more information on campus parking and maps, visit the website for UCLA Parking Services.
Bus parking is free on campus. Buses can load and unload along Charles E. Young Drive North by entering UCLA Campus from Sunset Blvd. and turning right onto Westwood Plaza. Make a quick right onto Charles E. Young, and the bus parking lane is on the right-hand side for unloading.
Bus parking during the event is in Lot 36 on Kinross just east of Veteran Ave. in Westwood Village.
Directions to Pauley Pavilion
Address: 301 Strathmore Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90095
General directions from the 405 Freeway:
- To park on the north side of Pauley Pavilion:
- Exit Sunset Blvd. and head east.
- Turn right onto Westwood Plaza
- Continue straight on Westwood Plaza until you hit the entrance to Parking Lot 4 or turn right on Charles E. Young Drive North to enter Lot 7, located on the left.
- To park on the south side of Pauley Pavilion:
- Exit Wilshire Blvd. and head east.
- Turn left onto Westwood Blvd.
- Proceed north on Westwood, past Charles E. Young Drive South. Lot 8 will be on the left.